Prep time: 15 min Cooking time: 15 min
2 Tbsp low sodium tamari (or soy sauce)
2 Tbsp low sodium veggie broth
2 tsp rice vinegar
2 tsp sriracha
1 tsp maple syrup
8 oz buckwheat soba noodles, dry
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 lb. baby bella mushrooms, Sliced
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
3/4 cup shelled edamame
2 scallions, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1. Prepare Sauce: Whisk together all sauce ingredients and set aside until ready to use.
2. Cook Buckwheat Noodles: Follow package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium. Add broccoli to pan and sauté for about 5 minutes.
4. Add bell peppers, mushrooms, edamame and scallions. Stir fry for another 5 minutes, until everything is softened.
5. Add sauce, minced garlic and buckwheat noodles to the pan. Toss to coat in sauce.
6. Allow sauce to thicken up for about 60 seconds and then turn off heat and garnish with sesame seeds.
Feel free to substitute buckwheat noodles for brown rice, if you prefer.