Prep time: 10 min Cooking time: 12 min
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 oz packet low-sodium taco seasoning
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 bell pepper, diced
1 onion, diced
1 cup salsa, low sodium
1/2 cup water
4 corn or whole wheat tortillas
1 cup black beans, reduced sodium
1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded cheese, Mexican blend
1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
Unlimited: Lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, onion, cilantro
Portioned per serving: 1/4 cup black beans, 1/4 avocado, 2 Tbsp reduced-fat shredded cheese, 2 Tbsp low-fat Greek yogurt
1. Sprinkle taco seasoning all over chicken. Set aside.
2. Select sauté on the Instant Pot. Add the oil, pepper, and onion. Sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
4. Pour salsa and 1/2 cup of water over the top.
5. Close and seal. Cook on high for 7 minutes.
6. After 7 minutes, allow the pressure to release for 5 minutes.
7. Shred chicken with two forks. Then, stir all ingredients together.
8. Fill tortillas with chicken and favorite fillings. Enjoy.