Prep time: 5 min Cooking time: 6 min
1 cup buckwheat
3 cups of oat or almond milk, any unsweetened non-dairy milk
1 banana sliced
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp cardamom
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 cup sliced almonds or any unsalted nuts
1. Rinse buckwheat under cold water. Place in Instant Pot.
2. Add milk, banana, spices, vanilla, and salt. Close lid.
3. Manually select 6 minutes high-pressure cooking time.
4. When the timer beeps at the end of the cycle, turn it off and allow time for the natural release of pressure (about 10-15 minutes).
5. Once pressure is released, carefully open the lid and stir.
6. Add more milk to individual servings if desired. Top with nuts. Enjoy.