Prep time: 5 min Cooking time: 10 min
1 cauliflower head
4 garlic cloves, peeled
1 cup of water
3/4 cup vegetable broth, low sodium
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
2 Tbsp butter
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Optional: 2 Tbsp. fresh chives or parsley, finely chopped
1. Place steamer basket in Instant Pot. Add the cauliflower, garlic, and water.
2. Seal the lid and turn the steam valve to the sealing position.
3. On manual setting and high pressure, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Carefully quick release the pressure by turning the steam valve to venting.
5. Remove the lid and the steam basket. Drain off any remaining liquid.
6. Add the broth, cheese, and butter to the pot with the cauliflower and garlic. Use an immersion blender, food processor, or blender to blend everything to desired consistency. Add salt and pepper and additional broth, if needed.
7. Top with fresh herbs, if using, and enjoy.
Serving size is 1/3 cup per serving.